Friday 12 July 2013

As many of you may know, June the first was my BIRTHDAY.






I began the day by skyping...












....My family                                                                                                       ...and my (old) band




Then I hung out in a piazza waiting for my friends. When they came, they mysteriously told me we had to wait a while longer... eventually we went over to a place called the Mistero Buffo when my friend Kaj is doing his European Voluntary Service.


They blindfolded me, led me in and played me a song. You must listen:

https://soundcloud.com/ib-stallion/friends-sing-for-mike





Kaj basically did all the arrangement, performing and recording on his own, with the added bonus of featuring artists on backing vocals. The first two minutes best enjoyed if you understand Italian but there's a little something for everyone.



From left to right: Lillit, Marion (top), Kaj (bottom), Karolin, Mamadou, Lessie and Me. 
Birthday crew 2013.





 Spend the afternoon by the sea having a picnic....



... received a couple of  amazing presents...










...And spent the evening playing music.




A terrific time all round.







Karolin think she's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment